FirstLook Medical Clinic is a nonprofit Christian organization dedicated to saving lives and protecting futures. Our services focus on positive, life-affirming alternatives to abortion for women and families facing tough decisions about their unplanned pregnancy. We offer our clients intentional programs and quality service. Each aspect of our program is designed to each individual client and where he or she is in his or her journey.
Our goal at FirstLook is to educate the clients on their options, equip them with the facts, and empower them to make healthy decisions.
All of the services are completely confidential and delivered at no charge. The only eligibility criteria is the father or mother must be pregnant or have a child under the age of five.
These services include:
- Pregnancy testing at no charge
- Diagnostic ultrasound up to 28 weeks at no charge
- Accurate information on all of his or her options
- STI/STD testing and treatment including partner expedited treatment
- Medical and community referrals
- PreParE (Prenatal and Parenting Education courses and material assistance)
- Client-directed Care Path